OUR TEAM IS EXCITED TO HELP!
Steve & Lindsay Bergeron
Owners, Coaches, Parents, Awesome Humans
Steve and Lindsay opened the doors to AMP Fitness in 2014 in order to provide those looking to work on their fitness access to expert coaching, research-based programming, a fun & safe environment and a wildly supportive community. They wanted to create a place where you're not ignored, can be YOURSELF, and feel 100% supported in order to succeed. A place that actually cares. Cool gig, right?
When they're not creating superheroes, they spend their time raising their tiny intern, (TBA April 2018!!!), snuggling with their dog, Koa, and going on adventures. They have a passion for hiking, exploring, cooking and enjoying life.
"Our mission is to help as many people as they can unlock their true potential and live their best life. And for that we're grateful."
Steve's Background & Fitness Cred: Steve has worked in physical therapy, posture rehab and commercial gym settings. Along with a bachelors in Exercise Physiology, he is an NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS), ASCM Health and Fitness Specialist (HFS), Strong First Kettlebell Coach (SFG), Certified Functional Movement Screen Specialist (FMS), Perfect Postures Level I, and Animal Flow Level I certified.
Lindsay's Background & Fitness Cred: Lindsay has always been an athlete and competed in track and field as well as the sport of powerlifting. She has presented and lectured to groups of women to empower them to train and adopt a positive mindset. She has her masters degree in Early Childhood Education and is a Strong First Kettlebell Coach (SFG), Precision Nutrition Level I Nutrition Coach (PN1), and a Pre + Post-Natal Fitness Specialist.
We're wicked fun to hang out with, too!
Meet Our Team of Friendly Fitness Nerds! (The Coaches)
Eric Temple aka 'Professor E'
Head Program Design, Fitness Coach
Eric has been a part of the AMP Team since the beginning and is our head program design ninja. He's from Pittsburgh, PA and is a former collegiate baseball player and lifetime athlete. His passion is picking up heavy objects and inspiring everyone he meets to improve the quality of their life through passion and intent.
“80% of your results come from just showing up. The other 20% comes from taking action to get a little better each day.”
Favorite Thing About AMP: Without a doubt the community of amazing humans! Your kindness, positivity and smiles are infectious!
Fitness Cred: MS Exercise Physiology, C.P.T., A.C.S.M. Performance Enhancement Specialist, N.A.S.E. Speed Coach Level II
Meg Julian aka 'The Athlete'
Meg is a rockstar athlete, exceptional coach, bookworm and has a killer mohawk. She grew up in Winchester, MA and graduated from Bentley College. Meg competes internationally in elite obstacle course races. She's passionate about training and tacos (in no particular order) and enjoys getting lost in the woods for hours, monkey bars over water, rope burns, and trying to jump over fire faster than other people.
"Fitness is the part of all of our lives that should allow us to feel strong, indepedent, and badass... and look good naked."
Favorite thing about AMP: Everyone you meet from the coaches to the members feel like family (the kind you like).
Fitness Cred: NASM, CFSC, Functional Movement Screen L2, Precision Nutrition L1 and an obnoxious amount of others.
Angelo Alexander aka 'The Actor'
Angelo has been with AMP since the beginning, as a member, and knew he had a greater calling to help the #AMPfamily! He grew up in Ozone Park, NY and began life as an actor and then eventually made his way into academia, so expect equal parts pizazz and deep conversations. Angelo enjoys the highbrow and lowbrow of life (sometimes together), parentheticals, and sharing all that he has learned on this journey with you all.
"It’s never too late to start taking control of your fitness. No matter what level you are at, you can do amazing things because you ARE amazing!"
Favorite thing about AMP: AMP is the most non-judgmental fitness place that you will find. Everyone is welcomed with open arms and encouraged to be themselves, always.
Fitness Cred: CFSC - Certified Functional Strength Coach
Lindsay’s nutrition program took me over the top. I saw such incredible success in improving my lifestyle and found myself eating better, listening to my body and looking way better without a shirt on.